Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Best.

This entry is gonna be image heavy.
Courtesy of my new Sony DSC-T20. (:

Dinner at Fareast (happenings happenings..), the live band at Indochine was awesome awesome, clowning around in Wisma way past closing time. Great fun, great company, we should do it routinely! Pretty much sums up my Sunday night.







All guys should stay far far away from Jianwei, if not they'll have a high tendency to gay with him like Wayne here.

!! We are not a gang lolololol (Trin's hand gesture)






















Then, today was spent with Cherie, Sarah and Xinyu. And we had a lovely lovely time catching up and reminiscing.










And we met Gen!












Okay. I can't really accept the fact that school starts again tmrw. Not looking forward to it at all. Ohwell. I love you(tube), I love me(tube).. Haha nightly conversations with Jon put me to sleep with a happy heart and smiles for all (though I'll be stone tmrw morning for sure). I feel feverish...........ahaha. Self-declared holiday, anyone?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey love! i was sup to comment! and here am i! YO I AM HERE! HELLO NAT! hey NAT! really lovely entries and i feel like smacking you because you are also a no. one camwhore k! TOTALLY. :) love you still.
<3 jiayu!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home